Part Number: OKV-016-D
UNMATCHED STEEL -- Built with Sandvik 14C28N, which is one of the highest-performing stainless steel available for military knife blades. This steel provides a perfect balance of edge sharpness, edge stability, and corrosion resistance
PREMIUM DESIGN -- Premium stainless steel is sharp and rust resistant, suitable for outdoor use; Titanium coated blade, with good anti-corrosion properties, ultra-low edge grinding speed (3x slower than average) allows for extremely razor sharp edges
ERGONOMICS AND PORTABILITY -- Ergonomic aluminum handle design with an anti-slip finish enables the user to grip the knife tightly and easily; Reversible pocket clip makes it convenient both for left and right-handed users
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION -- Improved internal structure provides lasting durability (All internal components are built with high-grade stainless steel and anti-slip properties), ultra-long lasting edge retention
Feature:1) Built with one of highest performance stainless steel Sandvik 14c28n blades in the world (used for military knives)
2) Titanium-coated blade, with good anti-corrosion properties, the edge is ground 3 times slower than most blades increasing, undergoes sharpening twice making it razor sharp
3) Safe opening makes for an easy, safe, and ambidextrous one-handed opening
4) SS410 Handle for high friction grip and durability
5) Reversible pocket clip for easy and safe carry
6) 6oz lightweight design for everyday gear; Hardness up to HRC62, Ultra-Long Lasting Edge Retention
Specifications:- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Handle material: SS410 Handle. Provides lightweight, high friction, comfortable grip
-Overall length: 8inch
- Blade size: 3.4inch Blade
- Hardness: HRC 60-62 great for anti-corrosion
- Weight: 6oz
Package Includes: 1 x pocket knife
Safety: safe and easy to use.
Sharp: Triple grinding at low speed make this blade incredibly sharp.
Instructions for use:- To open the knife press lightly on the outer frame lock and the blade automatically releases.
- To close the knife push the inner frame lock towards the left and close